Looking for a rewarding career in a casual but challenging work environment?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Velocity Consulting is fast-growing, profitable company that seeks to expand our niche in the real estate due diligence market, and we’re looking for the right players to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus opportunities, medical benefits, 401K with employer contribution and the chance for both personal growth and professional advancement.
We are currently seeking qualified PCA/ESA Project Managers who will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of property and environmental assessments and due diligence reports for a wide range of commercial real estate projects.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering.
- Minimum 2 years experience assessing commercial and multifamily residential real estate in accordance with ASTM E2018-08.
- Expertise in evaluating mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler and elevator components, and estimating the costs to repair or replace them.
- Demonstrated professional experience with building design, materials, structure and construction for a variety of commercial building types.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel
Please email your resume and a cover letter, including your salary requirements, to email@example.com.
Velocity Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.